A difficult part of this shelter-in-place has been all of the many activities and classes that we have missed or that have been cancelled due to COVID-19. When it is safe and the shelter-in-place is lifted, it will be a great time for all of us to get out of the house and engage in immersive experiences. Not only do students learn more quickly through immersion, but the physical and mental stimulation that it provides will be very beneficial for all!
What is an “immersive experience”?
- Our swim program is unique from many others since the lessons take place on consecutive days, and ideally, consecutive weeks. This provides an immersive experience for our students since they become fully engaged in their learning.
- The immersive, consecutive days build muscle memory and confidence that create powerful results.
- The combination of 1-on-1 lessons with consecutive days creates results 10 times more powerful than group lessons or lessons 1-2 times a week. You’re investing in water safety, skill improvement and fun!
- An immersive experience is similar to a foreign language immersion program that accelerates fluency in the water with each day.
How quickly can I see results with this type of experience?
- The progress for each swimmer, no matter what level and age they are, is accelerated by our program and is faster than other programs.
- The progress amplifies with each day and by the end of 8 days or 3 weeks, the student is unrecognizable!
- Students tend to come 1-2 times a summer to continue to improve their skills and with every age and level, there is more to learn. They won’t lose their swimming skills because it is in the muscle memory, but to continue to improve they need to practice, and that’s why returning each summer is important.