This summer will look a lot different than summers have in the past. After months spent in shelter-in-place and schools cancelled, lots of summer activities are still up in the air, or cancelled. We are moving forward with our season, and we hope that you will join us and invest in your family’s water safety! Feeling safe around water is a priceless opportunity!
When you are making your summer plans, keep in mind that our swim program is low-risk and high-reward:
- Our lessons take place at a private pool, so far fewer people utilize the facilities
- Lessons are one-on-one so that students only interact with their instructor
- When you combine this with the fact that your child will learn water safety skills that will benefit them for the rest of their lives, it’s clear that this is an incredible investment!
Water safety is the most critical skill for all swimmers at all ages and skill levels, especially for beginners:
- Swimmers must feel safe and overcome their fear of the water in order to gain other important swimming skills.
When you know your children have water safety skills, you can feel more at peace around water:
- Imagine feeling safe and enjoying yourself around pools, swim parties, and going on vacation to tropical destinations surrounded by water, because you have invested in swimming lessons that focus on water safety.
Water safety for intermediate swimmers and up includes feeling confident in multiple strokes and increasing stamina:
- This also includes dives, treading water, and swimming in the deep end efficiently and fearlessly.
It’s safe to say that water safety skills are extremely important, and they will benefit your child and family for the rest of your lives!